Hello, everyone! I’m Laurensia and today I have a Fall make up tutorial for you! I am so glad that summer’s over and fall is finally here.
To be honest, fall is my all-time favorite season. All of the color-changing leaves, fresh cold air and pumpkin spice lattes got me.
This look is very simple and you can obviously do this for your everyday look! It took me around 15-20 minutes to finish this make up on myself. (I love taking my time to get ready every morning!)
Here’s a list of products I used:
- BareMinerals Complexion Rescue in Buttercream 03 (my all-time favorite!)
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Medium Custard
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal
- Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Khaki
- Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow in Bella Bronze
- Naked 1 Palette (Buck and Virgin)
- KatVonD Tattoo Eyeliner
- MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Hang Up
- Make Up Forever Lip Pencil in 11c
- Maybelline Matte Lipstick in Touch of Spice
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial!
I’ll see you soon on my next blogpost! <3