With Mother’s Day only a few days away, here are my top 10 beauty picks for under $100 for those of you who are still looking for affordable gifts.
Disclaimer: This post is NOT sponsored, but contains some affiliate links.
- Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist Intense Deluxe Edition ($65): There’s just something about Jurlique’s Rosewater Mist that’s so calming and relaxing – anyone would love this as it’s such a versatile product, and this deluxe edition bottle just adds a little touch of “luxe” to it. Get 15% off this Mother’s Day with the code MDAY15!
- Sigma Beauty Dry ‘n Shape Spa ($29): Show your mom you care for her by showing care for her brushes too! I got this for my mom as a Christmas gift and she loves it, even though she has never used it because she’s too lazy to wash her brushes (even until now! LOL). But, she did say she intends to and this makes it easier for her to clean her brushes.
- Foreo Luna Play ($59): These cleansing devices come in two sizes and a variety of colors. This tiny one is perfect for travel, and what sets this apart from other cleansing devices is that you don’t have to change any of its parts because it doesn’t come with a separate brush head and they’re super easy to clean and pop into your makeup bag! These are available from Shaver Shop Australia.
- Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Glow Instant Look In A Palette Beauty Glow ($99): This all-in-one palette is definitely a splurge but your mom will surely feel spoiled! Charlotte Tilbury also has other “Treats” for under $185 and “Trinkets” for under $80.
- Benefit How To Look The Best At Everything ($55): This all in one makeup set from Benefit will surely benefit low-maintenance moms out there!
- Nude by Nature Essential Collection Brush Kit ($29.96): Can you believe this gorgeous set of seven brushes and a pouch for only $29.96? They look (and feel) so luxurious and is perfect for home or travel! (Note: the brush set featured on my Instagram post is actually the Rosie for Autograph Makeup Brush Set, which I looove but is a bit more expensive [£28.00 for 4 brushes]).
- The Body Shop British Rose Bliss Box ($40): You seriously can’t go wrong with The Body Shop – their gift sets are perfect for all occasions!
- Essano Rosehip Treat Your Skin Pack ($24.99): Treat your mother’s skin by letting her pamper them with these amazing (and super affordable!) Essano goodies!
- Essence Twist & Mist Perfume Atomiser ($12.99): Get your mom her favorite fragrance along with this atomiser. This way, she can travel with her favorite fragrance without having to bring the whole bottle. I can’t travel without this atomiser, and I’m sure every mom out there will love this too. It’s so small and you can fill it up with any perfume – then literally “twist” it up and “mist” away!
- Scholl Velvet Smooth Diamond Crystals Express Pedi ($54.99): Both my mom and grandma (and myself!) have this device on our bedside tables because they’re such staples in our daily routine. Whenever our feet gets a tad rough and gritty, simply smooth them away with this device. I’ve written a more in-depth review here.
Sharing is Caring – pin me!