Note: This is an updated version of the post originally published on 8 April and 4 November 2016 for the Sephora sale events of 2016.
It’s that time ‘o year again, folks! The first of two Sephora yearly sale events is here!
I’ve listed my all-time top favorite makeup products from Sephora in this post. (For skincare product recommendations, click here!) I will also be listing the products that I just purchased from the sale below.
Don’t live in the States? Don’t worry! I myself live in Australia but I’m using a package forwarding service called MyMallBox, their warehouse is based in Delaware so there’s NO SALES TAX! Woohoo! They also have a personal shopper service if you need help purchasing the products. Check them out here.
Disclaimer: This is NOT a sponsored post. Post may contain affiliate links.
Here’s what I purchased during the sale!
My All-Time Favorites
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder: My favorite loose setting powder! Featured here.
- Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Concealer & Stick Foundation: Incredible full coverage foundation and concealer – read full review here.
- Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix Setting Spray: Reviewed here. I honestly prefer this than the highly coveted Urban Decay All-Nighter.
- NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder: Hands down, the best pressed setting powder of all time! Incredible oil control, slim packaging, and completely translucent!
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer: One of the very best concealers out there, but not suitable for dry skin as it can cake up a bit. Read more about it here.
- Tarte BB Tinted Treatment 12HR Primer: Basically a tinted primer – looks and feels like skin, but pores and unevenness are visibly reduced!
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer: My favorite concealer of all time! Not as opaque as the NARS but looks more skin-like and doesn’t cake up. Featured here.
- Becca Champagne Glow Palette: This palette is no longer available, but I do love all the shades in this palette, especially Pearl and Champagne Pop ($38 each)!
- Becca Mineral Blush in Flowerchild: I’ve raved about this blush countless times. If I could only ever live with one blush, this would be it. Read the full review here.
- Clinique Cheek Pop Blushes: These are also some of my top favorite blushes of all time, especially the shades Rosy Pop and Ginger Pop. Check out my full review here.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit: This palette is also unavailable since it was limited edition, but they now have the Ambient Lighting Edit – Surreal Light. I adore the individual blushes too, they’re really some of the highest-quality blushes in the world. Read my review of the blushes here.
- Kat Von D Shade Light Palette: The only contour palette I’ve been reaching for – it’s truly irreplaceable. This is such a hyped up product for a reason. Believe the hype!
- Too Faced Love Flush Blush Wardrobe: Love, love, love! Check out my full review here.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush: These are some of the most long-lasting and vibrant blushes I’ve ever worn, and I love it when they come in a palette! The Bling It On palette (pictured) is no longer available, but they do have a new blush palette and even the individual ones are just as great of a purchase!
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara: My go-to mascara for long, luscious, curled lashes. I rarely have to use eyelash curler when I use this mascara!
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper: Hands down my all-time favorite eyeliner. I don’t know how many times I’ve repurchased this!
- Marc Beauty Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner: As a contact lens wearer with sensitive eyes, getting an eyeliner on the waterline is very difficult. This is the only eyeliner that works for me! Doesn’t budge, lasts a long time and doesn’t irritate my eyes or interferes with my lenses!
- Tarte “Tartelette In Bloom” Clay Eyeshadow Palette: Creamy, buttery, pigmented, long lasting and intensely pigmented with gorgeous neutral colors in a variety of finishes – everything I look for in an eyeshadow palette is here!
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette: Eyeshadows with incredible pigmentation and quality that smells like chocolate? Yes, please!
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: For voluminous, va-va-voom lashes – look no further! Best thing is, they now come in a waterproof version!
- Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette: This palette, or any of the Urban Decay Naked palettes, are worth every penny IMO!
- Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon: Reviewed here, these are so incredibly creamy and pigmented, and they last up to 10 freakin’ hours! My favorite shades are Tatin and Gavi (sadly no longer available, I think).
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil: These don’t last as long as the Bite Beauty ones but they’re a tad more comfortable on the lips. They really hug the lips and the color selection is incredible. I swear by Dolce Vita! NARS Audacious Lipsticks are also amazing, they’re on the creamier side and don’t last as long, but just as beautiful!
- Urban Decay Naked Ultra Nourishing Lipgloss: My favorite line of lipglosses in Sephora! Smooth and not too goopy or uncomfortable on the lips. They’re not as expensive as the Marc Jacobs ones too.
- Too Faced La Crème Color Drenched Lipstick: While everyone is busy raving about the Melted lippies, I’m here raving about this creamy, intensely pigmented lipsticks. These have amazing weartime, color intensity and color selection. Very comfy for people with dry, chapped lips too!
These are all of my holy grail, most-loved and ride-or-die products that can be purchased from Sephora and I hope I haven’t left anything out!
What will you be getting during the sale?