Thank you so much Rachy from Rachy McKenzie for nominating a Liebster Award for me. Super sweet of you!
Rachy is a graphic designer whose blog covers things such as beauty, design, fitness and health – such a whole rounded blog! Make sure you follow her blog!
- Thank the person who nominated you by linking their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the nominator gave you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers (I assume on Bloglovin or GFC?).
- Create 11 questions for your nominees.
- Let your nominees know by getting in touch with them.
- What is your favorite perfume?
My signature scents are either Lolita Lempicka Eau de Parfum or the Dyptique Paris Olene Eau de Toilette.
- What is the next beauty product you intend to buy or would love to try?
I can’t wait to see the limited edition Holiday sets from Sephora! Almost all brands in Sephora will release Holiday palettes or sets around Christmas time, I can’t wait to see what they’d be like.
I’m also interested to try the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush palette!
- What is your favorite trait about yourself?
This is probably the most difficult question. LOL. I really don’t know, maybe the fact that I’m a very persistent and determined person?
- Who is your role model?
My dad 🙂
- Are you a morning or night person?
Definitely a night person. I’m a zombie in the mornings.
- What is your most repurchased beauty/haircare product?
Definitely the Aussie 3-Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioner – I’ve lost count how many bottles of this I’ve gone through, and ironically they’re not available in Australia. I always purchase them when I’m in the UK or the States! So weird! Why is it named Aussie when it’s not even available in Aussie?! Anyway, this is my favorite and go-to hair conditioner.
For makeup, it’s the Kevyn Aucoin Precision Brow Pencil, which is my holy grail brow product (beats my Anastasia Brow Wiz!). For skincare, the Creme de La Mer.
- What is your favorite quote?
Current favorite one is this one that I just posted a few days ago on Instagram:
“A rose can never be a sunflower, and a sunflower can never be a rose. All flowers are beautiful in their own ways, and that’s like women too.” (Miranda Kerr)
- What has made you smile today?
I had fun announcing my first giveaway winners ever! So exciting! 🙂
Oh, and I ate cake. Always a good day when there’s cake.
- What is your favorite makeup brand?
Definitely NARS. From primer to foundations, to eyeshadows, lip products, blushes, and even brushes – they’re all top quality. Hands down, my favorite brand – won’t even think twice to answer this question.
A close second would be Kevyn Aucoin.
- What skill would you like to learn?
I’m currently looking into flatlay photography – really want to acquire the skills of taking bright, shadowless product photographs.
- What is one thing you are proud of?
I’m proud of my education.
Proud that I was one of the youngest graduates from Monash University’s Juris Doctor of Law program, and that I attained my Certificate of Makeup Artistry from Napoleon Perdis Makeup Academy during my third year in grad law school. I’m also proud that I’m currently still in school – I’m two courses away from obtaining my Master of Arts degree in Theology.
I take education very seriously! 🙂
- Georgia Jade – Georgiia Jade
- Char Hennessey – Char Takes On Life
- Colleen S. – Beauty Bibliotheque
- Nhi Nguyen – Sincerely Blushaholic
- Ash M. – The Beauty Collection
- Chantelle Hudson – Chantelle Hudson
- Lisa – Multitasking Damsel
- Lauren Voges – Dandyliner
- The Beauty Diaries X
- Sorren – Young Mum Stuff
- Roanna – Parade of Love
- If you could only live with three makeup products for the rest of your life, what would they be? (Specify brand names and shades if applicable)
- If you could invent an ice cream flavour, what would it be?
- Pick one – clear skin, but bad, frizzy and uncontrollable hair vs. bumpy, acneic skin, but great hair?
- What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning, and the very last thing you do before you sleep at night?
- What’s the one thing (trends, shows, music, anything!) you wish would come back from the 90’s? If you were born in the late 90’s, then something from the early 00’s.
- What was the last thing that made you laugh?
- If you could live anywhere in the world for the rest of your life, where would you live?
- What is your number one go-to song when you’re feeling down?
- Which TV show (currently airing) do you think has the best makeup, hair and fashion?
- Name one beauty product that received a lot of hype on the Internet, but was a disappointment when you purchased/tested it.
- What is your favorite season?