To follow up on my previous post, My Sephora Favorites: Makeup, here are my favorite skincare items from Sephora that you can now grab for a discounted price during the sale!
Some of these products were featured in My Skincare Heroes post which featured my top, holy-grail skincare products. Make sure you check out that post!
For details on the Sephora VIB sale event, check out my previous post! 😉
This is my current moisturizer, and I love how lightweight-yet-moisturizing it is.
I tried a sample-sized tub of this moisturizer when I ran out of my favorite moisturizer, the Philosophy Renewed Hope In A Jar Dry (reviewed here), and I’m glad I tried this moisturizer before I repurchased the Philosophy! I still love the Philosophy but I think it’s much more suitable during the Summer or for people with normal/oily skin (even though it clearly says “Dry”!) as it has more of a light, whipped texture.
My skin is currently a bit on the dry/dehydrated side, and this gel-cream is moisturizing enough for me during this transitional season. I just love how supple it makes my skin feel. I even bought the Belif True Cream Moisturizing Bomb, the thicker cream version of the moisturizer, for the winter! That’s how much I love this moisturizer!
Reviewed (and raved!) about this amazing serum in My Skincare Heroes post last Christmas!
A travel-sized tube of this moisturizer travels with me wherever I fly. This is the perfect on-the-go moisturizer because it can be worn all over the body, including the face, and it is intensely moisturizing without that greasy, sticky-to-the-touch feel on the skin. It’s unscented and hypoallergenic, making it safe for everyone to use!
Definitely a plane-ride must-have for me!
I still use it on a daily basis as a gentle cleanser on days when I’m not using a chemically-exfoliating cleanser as I mentioned in My Skincare Heroes post.
I wish I had written up my Best Face Oils post after I had given this a try, because this is, hands down – the BEST face oil I’ve ever tried. Well, as a skincare product it’s tied with my all-time favorite, the Go-To Skincare Face Hero, but to mix with foundation, this is definitely the best.
It doesn’t clog up my pores, it absorbs very quickly and I can see a difference in my skin when I wake up in the morning.
Glam Glow treatment masks have got to be my favorites from Sephora! They have different treatments that treat different skin problems, here’s the list!
- FLASHMUD Brightening Treatment is a “brightening treatment for radiant, youthful-looking skin” and I use this on days when my skin is looking dull and lifeless. It gives my skin an instant boost and UMPH! factor.
- GRAVITYMUD Firming Treatment is a “firming and tightening silver peel off treatment” and is the only one that comes with a brush applicator. I’ve never tried this one but it’s highly raved about and I’m definitely eager to try this out!
- SUPERMUD Clearing Treatment is a “clearing treatment to target, prevent, and heal problem skin” and works on my acne and congestions really well.
- THIRSTYMUD Hydrating Treatment is a “hydration mask to deliver instant, extreme hydration” and is my go-to when my skin is really dry, flaky and dehydrated!
- YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Treatment provides “gentle resurfacing exfoliation and helps to leave skin smoother, brighter, and softer“. I really like this, but I personally find the SUPERMUD to be much more effective.
These were featured in My Skincare Heroes post, check the post out for a more detailed review on these products.
If you’re interested to get both products, I highly recommend the Sunday Riley Power Couple Duo: Total Transformation Kit as you will get both products for a slightly cheaper price!
This super gentle powder-to-cream exfoliant is a dream come true for people with sensitive skin who often has bad reactions to harsh exfoliants, but still need to exfoliate. This gives me baby-butt-smooth skin!
I currently use Dermalogica products to exfoliate, but they can be too harsh when my skin is very dry or is very sensitive. So I use the Tatcha in place of my Dermalogica exfoliators when my skin is especially dry and sensitive, and can’t stand harsh exfoliation.
Well, I hope this was helpful! Happy shopping, folks!