Charlotte Tilbury recently released a lip set for the holidays called the Charlotte Tilbury Lip Masterclass, and it contains three lip liners, lipsticks, and glosses, divided into three lip looks to represent three of Charlotte’s favorite cities in the world.
It includes some of Charlotte’s best selling shades too, which makes this set so perfect!
Check out my review and swatches below.
Related posts: Top 10 Best Charlotte Tilbury Products, Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Review, Charlotte Tilbury Haul
Disclaimer: These products were generously provided for consideration, however all opinions expressed are unbiased and of my own. No monetary payment was received for this review. Post may contain affiliate links.
Charlotte Tilbury Lip Masterclass Review
This $190 lip set may seem jaw-droppingly expensive, but when you think about it’s actually pretty good value since all of these are full sized and add up to being $234 in value. Plus, the three lipstick shades are limited edition and even though they’re sold individually, they’re mostly sold out by now.
The limited edition lipsticks are part of Charlotte’s Cities Lipsticks collection released back in October that were inspired by the cities she loves the most: New York, London and Shanghai. Check out her press release post here.
Darlings, discover a lip look for every city! My Lip Masterclass is a trio of gorgeous lip kits including three new lipstick colors, inspired by the magic of three cities that Charlotte has loved her whole life, plus award-winning Lip Cheat lip liners and Lip Lustre lip glosses! – Charlotte Tilbury
Check out swatches of the Charlotte Tilbury Lip Masterclass set below:
THE PERFECT ENGLISH BEAUTY LIP
The English Beauty look is a seductive, nude look perfect for daily wear. It comes with:
- Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk ($22), my all time favorite liner as I’ve mentioned so many times before. It’s a gorgeous, barely-there neutral pink that goes with everything. Check out my review here.
- Matte Revolution Lipstick in English Beauty ($34), a natural nude pink in Charlotte’s best-selling matte formula;
- Lip Lustre Lip Gloss in Seduction ($22), a creamy, iconic nude that also goes with every lip look. It adds a very high shine without making the lips feel uncomfortable and tacky.
This trio is hands down my favorite and the one I use the most because Pillow Talk is my favorite lip liner of all time, and the lipstick and gloss shades are just so stunning for any kind of look whether it’s a short errand to the supermarket or a glamorous party.
THE PERFECT AMERICAN SWEETHEART LIP
The American Sweetheart trio is also very natural and wearable, it’s just much pinker and brighter than English Beauty. It comes with:
- Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pink Venus ($22, limited edition), a warm peachy coral shade, which is my second favorite liner shade from Charlotte. Check out my review and swatches here.
- K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in American Sweetheart ($34), a naturally tawny pink shade in Charlotte’s classic moisturizing formula. This is such a gorgeous pink shade and is quickly becoming one of my top favorite lipstick shades of all time.
- Lip Lustre Lip Gloss in Portobello Girl ($22), the perfect, sheer nude pink shade to give your pout a luscious finish. I don’t know why this lipgloss isn’t available individually at Charlotte’s website anymore, but it’s still available at Nordstrom and other retailers.
I’ve seriously been wearing this trio a lot too, especially on days when I need a brighter look!
THE PERFECT SHANGHAI NIGHTS RED LIP
I don’t usually wear red, but when I do, it’s usually for New Year’s, a wedding, Christmas parties, or Chinese New Year.
This trio comes with:
- Matte Revolution Lipstick in Shanghai Nights, a beautiful, dark red shade. Sort of berry-ish and vampy, and beautiful against a variety of skintones.
- Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Savage Rose, a warm rosy-true red.
- Lip Lustre Lip Gloss in Red Vixen, a luscious, vibrant red. Super duper glossy without being super duper goopy.
I can’t wait to celebrate the upcoming Chinese New Year with my family! Not because of all the food and ang pao, but because it’d be so appropriate for me to wear this lip look!
All in all, I think this set is wonderful as a gift, or even for your personal collection if you’ve never owned any Charlotte Tilbury products before because her lipsticks are absolute staples and the shades in this set are some of her most iconic ones to date. I really think you would get your money’s worth as these are over $200 in value.
What do you think of this set? I’m personally obsessed with it!
AVAILABLE FROM: Charlotte Tilbury ($190), Charlotte Tilbury Australia (A$270)
BLOGLOVIN’ | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Sharing is Caring – Pin Me!
You must be logged in to post a comment.