I’m new to this whole beauty blogging thing, especially on Instagram! I’ve been testing the waters on Blogger for a few months and have finally gotten a grip of it, and I’m still learning. Despite a rocky start (finding out I was pregnant when I was just about to start and having to postpone blogging for a while), I couldn’t be more grateful. I’ve just been so overwhelmed by the support I’ve been getting from fellow beauty Instagrammers and bloggers for the past two weeks, I didn’t know how embracing and supportive the beauty community on social media could be!
I was so pleasantly surprised. I’ve only been here for two weeks yet I feel like I’ve made so many friends, especially on Instagram. I have just started my @beautybucketeer account for less than 2 weeks, with only a few posts, and have surpassed 500 followers by now. I’m so happy and humbled.
So, as a token of my gratitude and appreciation, I’ve decided to host an International giveaway and there will be TWO WINNERS, chosen randomly, as there are two categories of prizes to be won!
One winner will win these MAKEUP goodies:
- Boscia BB Cream (Mini)
- Eyeko Lengthening Skinny Mini Mascara
- LORAC Mesmerizing Dark Chocolate Cream Eyeliner Palette
- Sephora Birthday Palette (Limited Edition)
- Tarte Cheek Stain in Flush (Mini)
Another winner will win these SKIN/BODY CARE goodies:
- Bliss Hand Cream in Blood Orange + White Pepper
- Cle de Peau Mini Skincare Starter Set
- Konjac Sponge for Normal/Oily Skin
- L’Occitane Ultra Rich Lip Balm 2g
- Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips in Tri-Bal It On
- Must be a follower but DO NOT follow to unfollow (genuine followers only, no spam accounts)
- Repost this picture then tag me and hashtag #beautybucketeer in the caption
- Tag three friends in the picture
- Giveaway winner will be announced on 1 September 2014 at 5:00 PM AEST (Melbourne time) so please make sure your account is public that day (accounts on private at the time of decision will disqualify)
- TWO ENTRIES per person, but must tag three different friends in the second picture