Did you know Priceline Australia is having a “40% off Cosmetics”? Yes, it’s that time of year again!
To make your Priceline shopping a tad easier, I’ve listed a few of my all-time favorite makeup items that are available at Priceline below. If you’re interested in seeing what my Top 5 Best Affordable Makeup picks from Priceline would be, check this out.
Note: This is an updated version of the post originally published on 5 April 2016.
Disclaimer: These products were generously provided for consideration, however all opinions expressed are unbiased and of my own. No monetary payment was received for this review. Post may contain affiliate links.
- Rimmel Fix & Protect Primer SPF 25: Excellent base for all skin types – moisturizing and has sun protection, but feels very lightweight on the skin!
- Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser: A drugstore dupe for the highly coveted Benefit Porefessional. Makes ’em pores go away and literally makes your skin feel like baby skin, so smooth and plump!
- Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder: Hands down, the best drugstore powder foundation I’ve ever tried. It’s mattifying but it doesn’t dry out the skin or make it look flat, it somehow still manages to give the skin a nice, natural glow and depth.
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation: Read my review here.
- Bourjois Nude Sensation Foundation: Read my review here.
- L’Oreal Nude Magique Cushion Foundation: The one I have is the US version of this foundation. I don’t think Australia has the True Match version of this cushion foundation, but they’re more or less the same. I looove this cushion foundation for my normal-combination (sometimes dry and dehydrated) skin! I rarely use the puff to apply the foundation, I prefer using a fluffy foundation kabuki brush, but it gives the skin such a natural, luminous glow with medium coverage. I featured this foundation in one of my favorites posts here.
- Maybelline Dream Cushion Foundation: If you have oilier skin but still want to try cushion foundations, this is for you! The Maybelline cushion foundation has a more matte finish with a tad more coverage. This can be easily applied with the puff, unlike the L’Oreal.
- Maybelline Dream Velvet Foundation: Honestly not sure if this is available yet in Australia, but I highly recommend it if you ever come across it at Priceline! This is similar to the Maybelline Dream-Wonder Fluid Touch Foundation, reviewed here.
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer: Drugstore dupe for the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer! I think this is the best drugstore concealer.
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation: Read my review here.
- Rimmel Radiance BB Cream: This year’s Beautyheaven Glosscar Awards “Best New BB Cream” winner!
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder: Best drugstore pressed setting powder I’ve ever encountered.
- Covergirl TruBlend Blush: Not sure if this has been released in Australia, but check out my review here. Do grab ’em if you see ’em at Priceline, but these are similar to the Max Factor Creme Puff Blushes.
- Essence Blush Up or Silky Touch Blush: Essence can never go wrong with blushes – they’re the cheapest ($5 before discount!) and has amazing quality!
- Essence Luminous Matt Bronzing Powder: I can’t find this on the Priceline website yet, but Essence’s new bronzer is so good! It’s similar to the Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer, but much more affordable and unscented.
- NYX Powder Blush: So affordable yet so pigmented and long lasting!
- Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer: This is hands down the best drugstore bronzer I’ve ever, ever, encountered. Plus it smells like piña colada. This is almost always sold out so better hurry!
- Physicians Formula Powder Palette Mineral Glow Pearls Blush: These are more like highlighters than blushes because they make your skin glow like crazy! Good crazy, though. The shimmers are so gorgeous they also look beautiful on the eyes.
- Physicians Formula Shimmer Strip Nude Palette For Face & Eyes: An all-in-one product that can be used for eyeshadow and for highlighting the face. Absolute must-have!
- Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush: Natural, pink blush that adds a boost of radiance and glow to the skin. It’s like a blush and highlighter in one!
- Rimmel Kate Sculpting Palette (Coral Glow): Best cheek palette in the drugstores IMO! Read more about it in my “Affordable Drugstore Makeup Starter Kit” post.
- Covergirl TruNaked Eyeshadow Palettes: I honestly don’t think these are available in Australia yet, but Covergirl eyeshadows in general are some of the creamiest, most pigmented, and most long wearing eyeshadows in the drugstores and I highly recommend them.
- Essence I Love Extreme Volume Mascara: I seriously can’t recommend this super affordable mascara enough. This comes down to $3.45 after the sale, so you have no excuse to hesitate trying this baby out! It lengthens, volumizes and seperates the lashes really well.
- L’Oreal Colour Riche La Palette in Nude Beige or Rose: By far my favorite drugstore nude eyeshadow palette, grab ’em while they’re on sale!
- L’Oreal False Lash Superstar Mascara: My current go-to mascara for long, curly, voluminous lashes. Mini review here.
- L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow: The creamiest and dreamiest pressed pigments in drugstores.
- L’Oreal Superliner Superstar Eyeliner: My favorite drugstore liquid liner, really recommend this if you’re into liquid liners.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow: I can’t live without “Bad To The Bronze” – these are the most long-lasting cream shadows in drugstores. Stick to the original ones and leave the new, leather-textured ones.
- Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Waterproof: This is the drugstore mascara if you’re trying to get a “faslies effect”. This can be too clumpy for some, but I personally love using this on top of a good separating mascara like the Covergirl LashBlast Volume Mascara or the Benefit Roller Lash.
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara: Another incredibly sensational drugstore mascara that you can’t miss. This isn’t clumpy at all because it’s not as “thickening” as The Falsies Push Up, but is a well-rounded, all-in-one mascara that lengthens, volumizes and separates for an incredibly long time.
- NYX Tres Jolie Gel Pencil Liner: Hands down, best pencil liner ever. Never smudges and lasts all day until removed. Can’t live without this.
- Rimmel Magnif’Eyes Double Ended Shadow + Liner: Featured in my March 2016 Makeup Favorites here!
- Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet: Super intense and long lasting liquid lipstick range that compares to high end ones! Highly recommend these.
- Burt’s Bees Lip Crayon: My favorite lip crayons in the market! Read my review here.
- Essence Long Lasting Lipsticks: Creamy, long lasting, amazing color payoff, and affordable (only AU$2.80!!!).
- L’Oreal Infallible Matte FX Lip Color: Gorgeous, powder-to-cream formula, matte lippies. Love layering these.
- Maybelline Color Elixir: Super-pigmented, long-lasting, creamy lipglosses of my dreams!
- NYX Butter Lip Glosses: Some of my all-time favorite lip glosses. Read my review here.
- Revlon Colorburst Lacquer & Matte Balms: Seriously love these chubby-stick balms, read my review here.
- Rimmel Oh My Gloss! Lipgloss: My favorite drugstore lipglosses, reviewed here.
- Rimmel Provocalips 16HR Kiss Proof Lip Color: Hands down the most long-lasting drugstore lip color out there.
- Rimmel The Only 1 Matte Lipstick: I couldn’t find these on the Priceline website either, but I did find the original ones and they’re just as good. I personally have been loving the matte ones more as they’re more long lasting and the colors are much more vibrant! My favorite shade is High Flyer. I will be posting a review on the whole range soon!
So, what will you be getting during the sale? Let me know what your favorite drugstore products are! I’m trying to make my own shopping list too!
Happy shopping, Oz babes!